Kids, events, creative & more
We will work with you regarding schedules/timing!
- Who: Anyone with a heart for people!
- When: Various opportunities to love on others during the weekend or throughout the week.
- Why: At Grace, we strive to be intentional neighbors and that means looking out for the needs of our community. Our Care and Prayer teams make sure that we are taking care of any spiritual or physical needs our church may have!
Camera Operators/Live Stream
- Who: Someone with an interest in working behind the scenes in our Online Campus and a willingness to learn. No experience required!
- When: Saturday night and Sunday services with training opportunities Thursday nights and Sunday mornings.
- Why: Our Online Campus reaches around a thousand people each week with a message of hope- no matter their physical location! Whether it’s standing behind a camera or responding to comments online, our Online Campus volunteers help the gospel reach beyond the walls of the church.
- Who: Someone with an interest in production and a willingness to learn. No experience required!
- When: Volunteer at any of our weekend services at either campus!
- Why: Our production team works behind the scenes making our weekend experience run smoothly. Backstage management, propresenter, lights, audio engineering, and all other production areas create special moments for people to encounter Christ during our weekend experience!
- Who: Anyone with a passion for photography and/or videography. (Owning a camera preferred)
- When: Volunteer to shoot and/or assist at any of our weekend services at either campus or at a Grace event.
- Why: Capturing candid moments at Grace is one way we strive to be intentional with the gifts God has given us. When a new guest or someone online sees joy expressed at a weekend service or the gratitude of a local community member at an outreach event, God gets the glory. Join us as a photographer or allow one of our expert leaders to equip you to capture the power of God on your own as a Grace photographer or videographer.
Graphic Design/Social Media
- Who: Anyone with a creative eye or interest in digital media. No experience required!
- When: Set up a time to meet with our creative team to get plugged in.
- Why: Our Creative Team helps create print and digital elements to serve the various needs of the church. These creative elements communicate the mission of our church and spread the word about what Grace is doing in our community!
- Who: Someone with a passion to plan events and reach people outside of church walls.
- When: Depends on event date and Outreach needs.
- Why: To align the skillset and gifts of the body of Christ with the needs of the community. In addition to quarterly Community Serve Days, we have outreach events taking place on and off both campuses, year around. From blood drives to community events and meals for first responders, we are passionate about being the body of Christ to our local community; we’d love to serve with you!
- Who: Anyone with passion to help people and can make a great first impression!
- When: 45 min before service, 10 min after service. You can attend the service you serve at. Volunteer options include weekly, 1-2 times/month, every 3 weeks; whatever you prefer!
- Why: We are passionate about fostering a first-impression experience where everyone feels welcome and known. From greeting guests as they walk through our doors to walking with guests to their seats, serving at a cafe, directing parking lot flow, or driving golf carts - we want to communicate that everyone belongs as soon as they step foot on Grace.
- Who: Someone with proficiency in music—vocal or instrumental—and a heart for worship.
- When: Various opportunities with weekend worship, Grace Kids worship, Youth and Young Adults worship.
- Why: Worship is more than just performing on stage- it’s about creating moments for people to experience God! Across all our ministries, we promote a TEAM environment of excellence and authenticity. From instrumentalist to vocalist, if you have a heart for worship, we would love to get you plugged in!
- Who: Seasoned Godly couples with a heart to help other couples have healthy relationships!
- When: Scheduled based on the availability of the mentoring couple and the couple being mentored.
- Why: We want to do all we can to provide tools and resources to help all the couples of Grace have healthy and thriving relationships!
- Who: Anyone who has a heart for kids!
- When: Volunteer at any of our weekend services at either campus and make your own schedule!
- Why: At Grace, we want to pour into our children and show them the love of Christ. From check-in duty to helping in classrooms or being part of Bible Theater - you can make a difference in the lives of our Grace kids!
- Who: Someone who loves mentoring or teaching students!
- When: Sunday services at either campus. Preferably twice a month, but we will work with your schedule!
- Why: Transitioning from Grace Kids to Youth@Grace can be scary when you are going through it alone! By being a mentor to these 4th and 5th grade students, you are making a lasting impact in young lives that will influence the next generation.
- Who: A person with a lot of energy, patience, and a heart for middle and high schoolers!
- When: Sunday night gatherings at Lakewood Ranch Campus or Small Groups throughout the year.
- Why: Students are going through some of the most formative years of their lives! As a Youth volunteer, you are a role model and mentor for our next generation as they navigate their middle and high school years and begin to own their faith journey.
- Who: Anyone looking to get involved in the Young Adults’ community!
- When: Volunteer on any 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month at our Lakewood Ranch Campus.
- Why: Young Adults is more than a service, it's a group of people who do life together! We discover Jesus and reach our community through serving inside and outside of the church together. Whether it's outreach, breakdown, worship, tech, or leading a small group- we love for our Young Adults to get involved!
- Who: Volunteers who are passionate about working with their hands in roles which include general maintenance projects, handyman jobs, setup/teardown, etc.
- When: Monday through Saturday, various times as needed.
- Why: Stewarding the blessings of our campuses to the glory of God. Maintaining the integrity and effectiveness of both campuses to consistently serve our local community at a high level. A large component of fostering community is being a reliable resource for hosting Outreach events, weekend services, and all of our Grace ministries.
Click the button to fill out a form and get started serving at Grace!
*Some positions occur around Sunday services, but you can choose to serve 1-4 times/month. Others have flexible schedules and you can be as involved as you'd like. Still others can involve one-time events. We'd love to find the right fit for YOU!