Reach the unchurched by being intentional neighbors that reflect Christ
Get to know Grace
Everyone is invited and all are welcome
We exist to help people locate God’s direction for their life
We do us, not I. We do life together and ministry in teams
For God’s glory, we challenge one another towards continuous growth and higher learning in every meaningful area of life
We Do Jesus
We are not into agendas, non-salvific theological debates, party politics, or religion
Engaged In & Out
We are changemakers & intentional neighbors both inside & outside God’s house
Since God is extreme in both His love and generosity so are we
We see every moment as a potential heaven meets earth moment
Why we do what we do
1. We believe in a Pastor led and staff driven church that equips the body to find their gifts and callings. (Ephesians 4:11; Titus 1:5)
2. We believe that God is an excellent God and therefore everything we do at Grace Community Church in living out our vision will be done with intentional excellence. This includes, but is not limited to, actual worship services, teachings, groups, videos, delivery, and events and afterwards to evaluations and critical reviews. (Colossians 3:17).
3. We believe the church needs to always be culturally relevant while at the same time be biblically based. (1 Corinthians 9:19-23)
4. We believe unchurched people matter to God and therefore matter to us. (Luke 15).
5. We believe the teaching ministry of Grace Community Church should be life changing and transformational in nature and anything less than that compromises the vision to reach the unchurched and compromises the ability to train and equip those in the church to accomplish the vision. (Ephesians 4:11-16; 1 Thessalonians 1:9).
6. We believe men and women with God given leadership gifts should lead the ministries of the church. (Romans 12:4-8).
7. We believe that if service is beneath you then leadership is beyond you. (Matthew 23:11)
8. We believe that everything we do as a church must reflect Christ, but especially His love. (John 13:35).
Dr. Chip Bennett
Dr. Chip Bennett serves as the founding Senior Pastor of Grace Community Church. Chip also serves as an adjunct professor in multiple universities, training the next generation of Pastors.
Chip's education, coupled with his real life experience gives him a very unique skillset when it comes to preaching and teaching.
You will hear the Bible in a new and fresh way, as Chip uses practical application, literary understanding and the imaginative gift of story in his weekend messages.
Ministry Teams Facilitator
Bee Ridge Campus Pastor
Lakewood Ranch Campus Pastor
Welcome to Grace!
Get the Resources you Need
We're passionate about being intentional neighbors that reflect Christ.
We want to walk with you on your journey toward Him.
Are you new to Grace or have Questions? Please reach out using this form so we can welcome you!