Philippines Mission Trip Letter
Thank you for taking the time to read about my upcoming missions trip I am attending with my youth group, all4one Student Ministries at Grace Community Church. This June, I will be traveling to Manila, the capital of the Philippines. I am certain that this trip will be an incredible experience for me as I’m immersed in a culture very different from ours and able to spread the tangible love of Jesus by serving those in need.
The dates of our trip are June 18 - June 30. I’m writing this letter in the hopes that:
- You pray for me as well as the other students and adults attending this trip. My prayer is that my worldview would be challenged, my perspective would be checked, and that God will use me to do something awesome in the Philippines.
- You would consider financially supporting me on this trip. The cost of the trip is $2500 for a 10-day trip including airfare, insurance, lodge, and food.
While we are there we will be:
- Immersed in the Philippine culture.
- Meeting up with our missionaries (Juno and Becky) and helping them.
- Going on special interest endeavors such as health, development, and children.
- Hosting multiple inner city outreaches.
- Team building, debriefing, and learning each day.
This is a trip I have prayed about along with my family and feel very compelled to experience. I will be personally attending events and fundraising in the next month and a half. I will be washing cars, serving people at events, baking, and more. Any amount that can be contributed to the total cost of this aside from my personal fundraising would be a great help! Thank you for taking the time to read this. I cannot wait to share my experiences and stories with you when I get back.
Checks can be made to: Grace Community Church
Check can be sent to: 6932 Professional Pkwy, Sarasota, FL 34240
Note: Please put my name in the memo section of the check