Grace Community Church exists to reach the unchurched by being intentional neighbors that reflect Christ.
Quick Core Values Statement
Grace Community Church is a Pastor led, staff driven church that equips the body to find their gifts and callings through intentional excellence that is culturally relevant while biblically based because unchurched people matter to God, so therefore, the teaching must be life changing and transformational and ministry is done through both men and women having God given leadership gifts expressed in service through love.
1. We believe in a Pastor led and staff driven church that equips the body to find their gifts and callings. (Ephesians 4:11; Titus 1:5)
2. We believe that God is an excellent God and therefore everything we do at Grace Community Church in living out our vision will be done with intentional excellence. This includes, but is not limited to, actual worship services, teachings, groups, videos, intensity, delivery, and events and afterwards to evaluations and critical reviews. (Colossians 3:17).
3. We believe the church needs to always be culturally relevant while at the same time be biblically based. (1 Corinthians 9:19-23)
4. We believe unchurched people matter to God and therefore matter to us. (Luke 15).
5. We believe the teaching ministry of Grace Community Church should be life changing and transformational in nature and anything less than that compromises the vision to reach the unchurched and compromises the ability to train and equip those in church to accomplish the vision. (Ephesians 4:11-16; 1 Thessalonians 1:9).
6. We believe men and women with God given leadership gifts should lead the ministries of the church. (Romans 12:4-8).
7. We believe that if service is beneath you then leadership is beyond you. (Matthew 23:11)
8. We believe that everything we do as a church must reflect Christ, but especially His love. (John 13:35).